Refund Order

aes421aes421 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I ordered a Freedom Pop sim 2 weeks ago. It has still not shipped and I have decided I no longer want FreedomPop service due to lack of customer service and the recent sale.

I would like to know how I can cancel my service AND receive a full refund. My order has not shipped, so the shipping charges should be refunded as well.

Thank you,
Ashley

Answers

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 612 admin
    aes421 said:

I ordered a Freedom Pop sim 2 weeks ago. It has still not shipped and I have decided I no longer want FreedomPop service due to lack of customer service and the recent sale.

I would like to know how I can cancel my service AND receive a full refund. My order has not shipped, so the shipping charges should be refunded as well.

Thank you,
    Ashley

Hello, @aes421. We have received notice from our billing department that one of your account transactions was disputed with your credit card company. We have refunded this transaction back to you immediately.

We would like to inform you that your FreedomPop account has been canceled due to a dispute that you have filed with your financial institution regarding charges on your FreedomPop account.

FreedomPop’s policy states that if a customer has concerns with billing, shipping or tech-related issues to please contact our customer support team for assistance before contacting your financial institution to receive proper assistance and to avoid account cancellation.

Let us know if you have any further questions and we will gladly resolve them for you.

• umaraj_1985umaraj_1985 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi There,

On 15th June 3.31 AM, i was charged $114.04 towards recharge of my freedompop LTE Sim for 6 months. But i downgraded my plan on the same day. But as on date i have not received my refund back. So could you please process my request regarding my refund as early as possible, which will be great help.

Thanks,
    Raj.
    email: [email protected]
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 612 admin

Hi There,

On 15th June 3.31 AM, i was charged $114.04 towards recharge of my freedompop LTE Sim for 6 months. But i downgraded my plan on the same day. But as on date i have not received my refund back. So could you please process my request regarding my refund as early as possible, which will be great help.

Thanks,
    Raj.
    email: dvrajkuma*****@gmail.com

Hello, @umaraj_1985. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. We have escalated your request to our support team for further review. Please keep in mind that a refund request is subject to approval. Rest assured we will contact you back as soon as we receive an update.