freedompop just took all my money from account

kocat177kocat177 Posts: 31FreedomPop Newbie
Hi every1
I'm trying to be as polite as possible. There was still $15.95 remaining in my account yesterday and I have not used any more data still at 90% but now you guys took all of the remaining $15.95 for no reason. what is going on here ? Please give it back to me ASAP. I checked my account everyday don't even try to cheat on my money!

Comments

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 688 admin
    kocat177 said:

Hi every1
    I'm trying to be as polite as possible. There was still $15.95 remaining in my account yesterday and I have not used any more data still at 90% but now you guys took all of the remaining $15.95 for no reason. what is going on here ? Please give it back to me ASAP. I checked my account everyday don't even try to cheat on my money!

Hello, @kocat177. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. After reviewing your account, we were able to confirm that the $15.95 had expired. According to our records, another agent has already assisted you with this issue via email (incident 190619-000545) and the credit has been reactivated.

Please keep in mind that FreedomPop credit becomes inactive if not used within 30 days - but you can easily re-activate this credit at no cost. For more information about this, please click here.

Let us know if you have any other questions and we will gladly resolve them for you.
  • Jere McFaddenJere McFadden Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    Where is the money in my account one the three phone's I have, going, now that my account is being downgraded to ting?

How do I Port my numbers now that I have no service with ting?
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 688 admin

Where is the money in my account one the three phone's I have, going, now that my account is being downgraded to ting?

How do I Port my numbers now that I have no service with ting?

Hello, @Jere McFadden. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to provide and gather personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.