Cant log in to Freedom pop android app

I recently downloaded the app to try it on my phone and i cannot use my username and password! it says the combination is incorrect and i already change my password. not sure why it wont let me do it?

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please try re installing the app and making sure that your internet is working. If that doesn't help, then please try an MSL Reset:

(Note, this is a FACTORY RESET so back up all of your info and everything)

1. Dial ##786# in the native dialer and enter your MSL code (found by clicking here)

2. Tap on Reset

3. It will process through and when done, it will enter hands free activation. If this fails, connect to WiFi or 4G and Update your PRL and Profile by going to Settings -> System Update -> Update PRL/Profile.

4. Re install the Messaging / Free talk and text app and the My FreedomPop app
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    @Christopher Miranda‌ , there should be no password, you enter e-mail just once when activation when you received it. Make sure you are using the correct e-mail. By the way, what is your phone. The phone much be a freedompop supported phone al others are not supported.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014 #4

I recently downloaded the app to try it on my phone and i cannot use my username and password! it says the combination is incorrect and i already change my password. not sure why it wont let me do it?

Are you talking about your phone user and pass? If so you need to do a factory reset on the phone. I power off and take out battery and put battery back (power up) in for handsfree activation.
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Christopher Miranda‌ I think I read your post wrong. Just re install the app and restart your router and see if that helps. Also, try both calling apps and see which one works.

Sorry for the confusion.
  • Christopher MirandaChristopher Miranda Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    @Brian McPherson I am using my old LG motion its not a freedom phone. I saw the ad for the new text and talk app and I wanted to try it with my LG phone but i didn't know it had to be a freedom phone. Thanks again for your speedy responses.
    edited September 2014 #7
    The LG Phone not support on the messaging app, but you might still be able to use it for freedompop. Try download the Freedompop talk and text app, that may work. Try it. Make sure your phone is not lock to another carrier.

P.S.: Freedompop Talk and Text app is only for talk and text, no data.
    [email protected]

• Christopher MirandaChristopher Miranda Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    thanks I am going to try an i will let you know