Search the Community
After i used one year per paid plan i would like to switch to free basic 500 plan
did i need to get another sim card?
Rich Sias (16th)
FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert
If you are looking for the free plan, you will need to downgrade...
• To downgrade your account to the free plan, first click on the following link and login:
• Click on your current plan
• Click the small link near bottom, that says “To downgrade, click here”
• Confirm your downgrade.
This will downgrade your plan; however, you may still have a service on your account...
To remove a service (if any), please make sure you are still logged in and visit this link:
• Click on the "Currently Active" Service (if any)
• towards the right, click on the small link that says "To deactivate, click here"
• Confirm the premium service deactivations
Hope this information helps! Please let me know if you have any additional questions!
Be my Valentine
ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs