Reactivate account with 0% used

HotspopHotspop Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
My hotspot account 8968 shows 0% data used but won't connect to service. When I log in, i get the Alert that I have used all my data for this period and to upgrade, enable auto top-up or wait until next billing cycle. I have not used any data for this billing cycle which started on June 16. Please activate my account.

Answers

• HotspopHotspop Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I have this same unforeseen technical issue again and still have $4.51 credit on my account. There is no way for me to self reactivate my accounts. Please help! Last 4 of number is 2438. This is an additional problem to the upgrade or wait for next cycle issue on its sister account with the hotspot mentioned above on 8968 with $10 credit still.
  • HotspopHotspop Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    @EuniceL please help!!
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 688 admin
    Hotspop said:

My hotspot account 8968 shows 0% data used but won't connect to service. When I log in, i get the Alert that I have used all my data for this period and to upgrade, enable auto top-up or wait until next billing cycle. I have not used any data for this billing cycle which started on June 16. Please activate my account.

Hotspop said:

I have this same unforeseen technical issue again and still have $4.51 credit on my account. There is no way for me to self reactivate my accounts. Please help! Last 4 of number is 2438. This is an additional problem to the upgrade or wait for next cycle issue on its sister account with the hotspot mentioned above on 8968 with $10 credit still.

Hotspop said:

@EuniceL please help!!

Hello, @Hotspop. We are sorry about the delayed reply. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. We have rest and refresh your accounts. Please power cycle your devices and sync account data by following these steps.

Let us know if you have any further questions so we can help.