Lost phone and SIM

IWonIWon Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I lost my phone & my SIM card in a foreign country. Can I get a new SIM with my existing phone number?

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    IWon said:

I lost my phone & my SIM card in a foreign country. Can I get a new SIM with my existing phone number?

Hello, @IWon. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. We are sorry to hear about your lost SIM card. To keep using your service, it is necessary to get a new regular SIM card. Please click here to visit our web store.

Once you have received the new SIM card, please contact us back so we can activate it on your account.
  • hunterEhunterE Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I had the same situation. I lost the phone and sim associated with my phone number. I bought a new SIM which I activated, but have not assigned a number to. How can I get my phone number and data moved to the new SIM?
  • IWonIWon Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    edited September 10 #4
    Hi, I bought a new SIM with a new number xxxx2888. Please activate this number to my account with the $49 a year service. Thank you.
    Post edited by Luisa on
    edited September 10 #5
    Hi, I bought a new SIM with a new number xxxx2888. Please activate this number to my account with the $49 a year service. Thank you.
    Post edited by Luisa on
  • LuisaLuisa Posts: 40 admin
    IWon said:

Hello IWon, thanks for reaching out!

It is our understanding you want to replace SIM card associated to phone number ending in 1288, can you confirm if your misplaced SIM card was purchased from best buy.
    Luisa, yes, I bought it from Best Buy.
    Here is the situation.
    I have one subscription 480***1288. Unfortunately the phone and the sim card were lost. I asked on the forum. Then I was instructed by the service team. Later on I bought a new sim. The website said I could choose a number and I did. The number is 602*2888. However, it was not linked to the ICCID. So when my new sim arrived, the app required me to select a new number. Eventually I was assigned 623*1146. Can someone help me to get the subscription back with the newer number 602*2888?
  • LuisaLuisa Posts: 40 admin
    IWon said:

Luisa, yes, I bought it from Best Buy.
    Here is the situation.
    I have one subscription 480***1288. Unfortunately the phone and the sim card were lost. I asked on the forum. Then I was instructed by the service team. Later on I bought a new sim. The website said I could choose a number and I did. The number is 602*2888. However, it was not linked to the ICCID. So when my new sim arrived, the app required me to select a new number. Eventually I was assigned 623*1146. Can someone help me to get the subscription back with the newer number 602*2888?

Thanks for the provided information.

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.