why so difficult to cancel my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chaochenchaochen Posts: 18FreedomPop Newbie
I have posted so many times to cancel my account, it keeping charged me!!!! why not difficult to cancel my account???????????!!!!!!!!!!

Answers

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,348FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @chaochen - I have notes on how to cancel yourself. If you get an error of some kind, report it here that you need assistance in canceling due to the error listed.
    ---------------------------
    You are able to cancel your account. If multiple accounts under one email, this describes how to switch to the others. Multiple email FreedomPop accounts is easy, just use the other email and other password to get in.
    May go better when in a private window or an incognito window.
    I'll provide you with a link, where most cancellations/modifications can be made:

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2634/kw/cancel my account/related/1

If you are using your device to access the online account, Be careful, canceling your account. It will immediately deactivate your data connection and you will immediately lose your phone number and internet connection, and you will not see the successful completion page.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs