Unauthorized Auto Upgrade

JUI-WAN CHANGJUI-WAN CHANG Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I was on a Free Plan and FreedomPop automatically upgraded me to a $3.99 plan. I did NOT authorize this upgrade and when I attempted to downgrade it back, it states that I will be charged $20 for a "Top Off" fee. I do NOT want to pay $20 to downgrade and I do NOT want to be charged $3.99 monthly for a plan I did NOT authorize. Can someone please revert my account back to the Free account?

Answers

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 688 admin

I was on a Free Plan and FreedomPop automatically upgraded me to a $3.99 plan. I did NOT authorize this upgrade and when I attempted to downgrade it back, it states that I will be charged $20 for a "Top Off" fee. I do NOT want to pay $20 to downgrade and I do NOT want to be charged $3.99 monthly for a plan I did NOT authorize. Can someone please revert my account back to the Free account?

Hello, @JUI-WAN CHANG. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. After reviewing your account, we were able to confirm that another agent has already assisted you via email (incident 190701-000650) in order to avoid confusion, we recommend to follow up via email (incident 190701-000650) or let us know if you have any other questions and we will gladly resolve them for you.