Monthly Charge of 1¢ AGAIN Wrongly Charged -- Please Fix This

me1004me1004 Posts: 32FreedomPop Newbie
Again, second month in a row, after already contacting you about this last month and you acknowledging it was wrong and refunding (not that 1¢ is even the important issue, that you won't fix the problem is, that you don't even follow your own rules is), again I have been wrongly hit with a 1¢ charge. I have done all the requirements again this past month to avoid that. But again you have wrongly applied it. This is beyond exasperating.

See my previous thread about this from a month ago, there is no need for me to have to write it all again. Everything I explained in that thread that I had done I have done again this past month -- and you still wrongly applied the charge:

https://forums.freedompop.com/us/discussion/comment/140605#Comment_140605

I know all that is required to avoid the charge, and have done that. I also know I have to do more than required because you don't follow your own written rules, and I do that too. We already went over all this last month -- and multiple times in previous months via e-mail. It was solved for a good six months, but now has started again.

Why do you refuse to fix this problem? I am not the only one, I see lots and lots of people complaining about this. And you just keep breaking your own rules and doing it anyway rather than fix the problem. You don't have to point out the clause that addresses it, I know that clause, inside and out, I have taught your people about it, every time they have agreed I am right and have met the requirements! I do all that and more. The problem is not my side, it is your side, please fix it permanently.

Please address this. The 1¢ is not important, but please refund it -- you actually having to keep doing something might get someone to wake up and fix things.

Please respond.

Thank you -- but no thanks for the continued problem and you not fixing it.

Answers

• me1004me1004 Posts: 32FreedomPop Newbie
    Well, its four days later, which means three business days. Can't I even get a response?
    Am I going to get any sort of response? It is an entire week now since I first posted. I see only very late yesterday you finally added my post immediately above to this thread even though I posted it three days earlier. But even with you adding that, you ignored it and my original post completely, gave no response! Is there any point in posting in this forum?

Can you please address this?
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 688 admin
    me1004 said:

Again, second month in a row, after already contacting you about this last month and you acknowledging it was wrong and refunding (not that 1¢ is even the important issue, that you won't fix the problem is, that you don't even follow your own rules is), again I have been wrongly hit with a 1¢ charge. I have done all the requirements again this past month to avoid that. But again you have wrongly applied it. This is beyond exasperating.

See my previous thread about this from a month ago, there is no need for me to have to write it all again. Everything I explained in that thread that I had done I have done again this past month -- and you still wrongly applied the charge:

https://forums.freedompop.com/us/discussion/comment/140605#Comment_140605

I know all that is required to avoid the charge, and have done that. I also know I have to do more than required because you don't follow your own written rules, and I do that too. We already went over all this last month -- and multiple times in previous months via e-mail. It was solved for a good six months, but now has started again.

Why do you refuse to fix this problem? I am not the only one, I see lots and lots of people complaining about this. And you just keep breaking your own rules and doing it anyway rather than fix the problem. You don't have to point out the clause that addresses it, I know that clause, inside and out, I have taught your people about it, every time they have agreed I am right and have met the requirements! I do all that and more. The problem is not my side, it is your side, please fix it permanently.

Please address this. The 1¢ is not important, but please refund it -- you actually having to keep doing something might get someone to wake up and fix things.

Please respond.

Thank you -- but no thanks for the continued problem and you not fixing it.

me1004 said:

Well, its four days later, which means three business days. Can't I even get a response?

me1004 said:

Am I going to get any sort of response? It is an entire week now since I first posted. I see only very late yesterday you finally added my post immediately above to this thread even though I posted it three days earlier. But even with you adding that, you ignored it and my original post completely, gave no response! Is there any point in posting in this forum?

Can you please address this?

Hello, @me1004. We are sorry about our delayed reply. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. After reviewing your account we verified that everything is set up correctly however we noticed that the information was not properly synchronized, we have reset and refresh your account and our support team has authorized the requested refund. Depending on your financial institution it might take from 3-5 business days for the refund to be reflected within your bank records.

Please let us know if you have any further questions and we will gladly resolve them for you.
    OK, thank you very much. But I note, this is not the first time you have reset and refreshed my account to supposedly solve the problem, but it does not solve the problem.

I don't know what is wrong on your side, but just looking at your forum, it is a widespread problem and has been for years. And it continues,it has not been fixed. It is NOT unique to me.

I hope this is now solved permanently -- but from my experience so far, it is not, this will not be the last time I have to chase it down. It wastes your time too, not just mine, you would save money if you simply fixed the problem once and for all. But instead, you deal with it singularly for my account, and with a solution that has failed to solve it permanently before.

Thank you.
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 688 admin
    me1004 said:

OK, thank you very much. But I note, this is not the first time you have reset and refreshed my account to supposedly solve the problem, but it does not solve the problem.

I don't know what is wrong on your side, but just looking at your forum, it is a widespread problem and has been for years. And it continues,it has not been fixed. It is NOT unique to me.

I hope this is now solved permanently -- but from my experience so far, it is not, this will not be the last time I have to chase it down. It wastes your time too, not just mine, you would save money if you simply fixed the problem once and for all. But instead, you deal with it singularly for my account, and with a solution that has failed to solve it permanently before.

Thank you.

Hello, @me1004. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We'll be sure to relay it to our team so that everything you've said can be taken into consideration for further improvement.

Please let us know if you have any further questions and we will gladly resolve them for you.
    Ever since you say you reset and refreshed my account, I have not been able to get any listings in my account under Earn Free Offers. I can get to the Earn Free Offers page, the header of "Earn Free - Offers" displays and a line under that reading, "Many more offers coming soon! Check back daily for new offers and ways to earn MB," but nothing else, no offers display.

This has been going on for a couple-few days now, ever since you did the reset. I have to think that is something that got done wrong in the reset and refresh. Can you please fix this?
    Not sure if you did anything, but suddenly this morning, those offers are back again, after missing for several days.
  • Judith_DJudith_D Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Everything was wiped from my account too, no response to customer service e-mails either.
    Here it is now July 28, two more days left in my monthly billing period, and I see that two days ago, once again. you have charged the 1¢ Account Maintenance fee that even you agreed I had done all needed to avoid. I have done that again this month, but there is the fee.

We have been all through this, I have already met the requirements for this month (but even if I had not yet, my month isn't even up yet), you supposedly fixed it with that wipe. It is not fixed. I told you that had been done various times in the past, it does not fix this issue. I have told you guys in the past it does not solve it, but it is all you keep doing.

Nobody at FreedomPop will get this fixed, they will do no more than what they have been told many times does not solve the problem. And as I keep pointing out, this is not unique to me, there are TONS of people complaining about this in the forum.

Please fix this immediately. Please refund this wrong charge immediately. As I have said many times. I am sick of this and having to chase it down constantly and continually.
    Well? Yet no response?
    Still waiting.