Due to our current migration process, some of our operations will be temporarily unavailable in order to make the transition seamless. One of those being our ability to swap devices. Rest assured as we are working diligently to resume all operations for a better overall experience.

However, as we understand the excitement of waiting on pending situations, we still offer customers the ability to BYOD (bring your own device) in order to expedite the use of the desired device. Feel free to find out more by visiting the following link:
https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2914/kw/byod

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process.

Could a FreedomPop Admin please assist me in a device swap request?

BRADLEY CORWINBRADLEY CORWIN Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,

I would like a FreedomPop Admin to assist in a device swap request and I am specifying that the devices associated with my swap request are indeed currently active. The two devices to be involved with the swap are my GALAXY CORE Prime and my GALAXY S5, both active and purchased from FreedomPop.

Thank you

Answers

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 612 admin

Hello,

I would like a FreedomPop Admin to assist in a device swap request and I am specifying that the devices associated with my swap request are indeed currently active. The two devices to be involved with the swap are my GALAXY CORE Prime and my GALAXY S5, both active and purchased from FreedomPop.

Thank you

Hello, @BRADLEY CORWIN. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. Please provide the MEID number of both devices you wish to swap as well as the last four digits of the phone numbers so we can take a closer look at it.
  • BRADLEY CORWINBRADLEY CORWIN Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    GALAXY CORE Prime MEID is 256691518909647641 last 4 digits of its current phone number is 0834

GALAXY S5 MEID is 256691515206916392 last 4 digits of its current phone number is 9477
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 612 admin

GALAXY CORE Prime MEID is 256691518909647641 last 4 digits of its current phone number is 0834

GALAXY S5 MEID is 256691515206916392 last 4 digits of its current phone number is 9477

Hello, @BRADLEY CORWIN. Thank you for getting back to us. Due to our current migration process, some of our operations will be temporarily unavailable in order to make the transition seamless. One of those being our ability to swap devices. Rest assured as we are working diligently to resume all operations for a better overall experience.

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process.