being migrated to a fully native experience

Bill DarkBill Dark Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I received this message via email this morning. I tried the number but got Sprint CS and they know nothing about this.
"Your device is in the process of being migrated to a fully native experience with the same plan you have today. You will be able to use the native messaging app for text messages with the same number for better experience."

Once the migration is completed, you may lose cellular connections temporarily. If so, please make sure you perform profile update by dialing this number based on your device:

- For Android device: ##72786#
- For iOS device (iPhone): ##873283##
- For Google phones (Nexus/Pixel): *#*#72786#*#*

Comments

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 688 admin
    edited July 10 #2
    Bill Dark said:

I received this message via email this morning. I tried the number but got Sprint CS and they know nothing about this.
    "Your device is in the process of being migrated to a fully native experience with the same plan you have today. You will be able to use the native messaging app for text messages with the same number for better experience."

Once the migration is completed, you may lose cellular connections temporarily. If so, please make sure you perform profile update by dialing this number based on your device:

- For Android device: ##72786#
    - For iOS device (iPhone): ##873283##
    - For Google phones (Nexus/Pixel): *#*#72786#*#*

Hello, @Bill Dark. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. The previous owners of FreedomPop and UNREAL Mobile have agreed to transfer your number to Ting. We can confirm this on our end, however, please note that the Freedompop messaging app will no longer function once the migration has been completed. You will be able to use your native dialer and messaging app.

To ensure service works properly, please be sure to perform a carrier reset. Should you need your MSL code to complete the carrier reset you may use 858988. You may find detailed steps, here: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3017/kw/carrier reset

Let us know if you have any other questions so we can help.