I tried to cancel online but no dice

kathecarinokathecarino Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
I tried to cancel my account online while logged in to my account, but it only says Failure Try again later.
How do I cancel this account?

Answers

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,282FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @kathecarino - Try starting with a private window or incognito window and log into your account there. Then go to the settings>AccountInfo>Cancel option and see if it works now.
    If that still fails, report the error and mention the type of window started with. Then you will need an admin to assist with a manual cancel for you.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • kathecarinokathecarino Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    It failed. Where do I report the error? How do I contact an admin for assistance?
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 612 admin

I tried to cancel my account online while logged in to my account, but it only says Failure Try again later.
    How do I cancel this account?

It failed. Where do I report the error? How do I contact an admin for assistance?

Hello, @kathecarino. We are sorry for the delayed reply. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. Please confirm if the email address on your profile is the same email address associated with your FreedomPop account as well as a screenshot of the error received when attempting to cancel your account so we can take a closer look at it.
  • Pearl V. O'ConnorPearl V. O'Connor Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Yup, it failed. Where do I report the error? How do I contact an admin?