I want the $20 you charged when trying to cancel my account back.

lu_lulu_lu Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
While attempting to CANCEL my account in your purposefully created system to confuse people.... I downgraded my account (BECAUSE THERE WASN'T AN OPTION TO CANCEL), then got the screens to cancel after it appears you guys helped yourself to $20 while I continued to try to navigate finalize my cancellation.

Then of course, once I cancel, I cannot log in to submit a ticket to get my money refunded, I can't call anyone, and basically you stole money from me without giving me any recourse when you purposefully created your system so people would be charged before they could cancel.

I want someone to get in touch with me to give me a refund, or I will be submitting a case with my bank because you guys are knowingly misleading people and fraudulently charging people after confusing and tricking them while trying TO CANCEL YOUR SERVICE.

This is all totally wrong, and I want my money back.

Answers

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 688 admin
    lu_lu said:

While attempting to CANCEL my account in your purposefully created system to confuse people.... I downgraded my account (BECAUSE THERE WASN'T AN OPTION TO CANCEL), then got the screens to cancel after it appears you guys helped yourself to $20 while I continued to try to navigate finalize my cancellation.

Then of course, once I cancel, I cannot log in to submit a ticket to get my money refunded, I can't call anyone, and basically you stole money from me without giving me any recourse when you purposefully created your system so people would be charged before they could cancel.

I want someone to get in touch with me to give me a refund, or I will be submitting a case with my bank because you guys are knowingly misleading people and fraudulently charging people after confusing and tricking them while trying TO CANCEL YOUR SERVICE.

This is all totally wrong, and I want my money back.

Hello, @lu_lu. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. We have escalated your refund request to our support team for further review. Please keep in mind that a refund request is subject to approval. Rest assured we will contact you back as soon as we receive an update.