Renewing the 1 GB Prepaid Plan?

TobywankenobiqTobywankenobiq Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Hi! My prepaid plan (1 GB/$50 a year) is expiring in a few weeks. When I look at billing, my next payment is $103.64 - why the huge discrepancy? Number is XXX-XXX-3351. Thank you!

Answers

• jxc008jxc008 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    FreedomPop Support, my 12 month prepaid plan will expire next week. How can I extend my account with another 12 month plan I already purchased from Target? I am using this thread because I cannot submit a support ticket.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,282FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tobywankenobiq - I do not know why. Try examining the Plan, Services, and International TABs in your online account. Maybe your Plan still says $49.99, but you have a pile of services or an international subscription.

@jxc008 - The one you bought is ANOTHER SIM that becomes another account. If you haven't opened the package from Target, you might consider taking it back after checking your online account. Examine the TAB Billing. For Next Billing Date and Next Billing Amount. If this is just as good as the Target purchase, you might be happiest staying with the renewal costs.

Otherwise to avoid the NEXT charges cancel two days before the Billing date your current account and start up the Target purchase. If you want to swap the numbers, you need both active at the same time for a couple of weeks overlap to get the swap done. Then cancel if you don't need old one anymore.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs