Due to our current migration process, some of our operations will be temporarily unavailable in order to make the transition seamless. One of those being our ability to swap devices. Rest assured as we are working diligently to resume all operations for a better overall experience.

However, as we understand the excitement of waiting on pending situations, we still offer customers the ability to BYOD (bring your own device) in order to expedite the use of the desired device. Feel free to find out more by visiting the following link:
https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2914/kw/byod

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process.

Swap phone number to a new SIM card

RRenRRen Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,
Old SIM is damaged, need to swap phone number to a new SIM. Please let me know the instructions. Thanks.

R Ren

Best Answers

Answers

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 688 admin
    RRen said:

Hi,
    Old SIM is damaged, need to swap phone number to a new SIM. Please let me know the instructions. Thanks.

R Ren

Hello, @RRen. Our support team will gladly assist you with this. Please confirm if the email address associated with your FreedomPop account as well as the last four digits of the numbers you wish to swap so we can take a closer look at it.
  • RRenRRen Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Please replace the SIM associated with email [email protected] and the phone number x6682 with this new SIM ICCID: 89011704278138182060. Thank You!

Ren
  • dana troutmandana troutman Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    I also need to transfer my existing Freedompop # from a byod to the new FP sims.
    Can you please contact me to do this ASAP.
    Thanks
    Dan
  • ArajAraj Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi:
    I would like to swap phone number between my accounts, from an HTC Evo phone (4xx-xxx-3445) to a my new LTE SIM card (4xx-xxx-2838). Please help me before I lose my number to Ting. Appreciate prompt action and response.
  • dana troutmandana troutman Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi I too have a new sims and would like to transfer my FreedomPop number from my old sprint phone 850 404.7000 to my new sims.
    Can you please assist me on how to get get this accomplished
    Thanks
    Dan
  • ArajAraj Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi:
    I would like to swap phone number between my accounts, from an HTC Evo phone (4xx-xxx-3445) to a my new LTE SIM card (4xx-xxx-2838). Please help me before I lose my number to Ting. Appreciate prompt action and response.
  • mrdan1mrdan1 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Me too, from FreedomPop to another carrier, but it's locked.
    Dan
  • gobbedlygookgobbedlygook Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Needed to replace SIM. Please transfer service for the no. 6xx-xxx-5280 ([email protected]) to the sim ICCID 890117042783135