Activate account and regain connectivity after planned Network update

dmblastdmblast Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
I have LG Optimus. I received a message that there will a planned network update. I then lost connectivity. I dialed the code that was indicated in the text from administrator (I assume that I dont text or call the code #, I just dial it on phone keypad?) Something processed but now receive message that my account is not activated. and to resynch account data. my account appears active on this website. I did update profile and PRL. What do I do? How do i get network back? thanks

Comments

  • dmblastdmblast Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi can someone please help? I was able to go to my google account in my phone and get it synced. So i can now use apps , but cannot call or text. When I go to messaging it still says account not active and to resync account data or log out and back in again. what account is this message referring to? my freedom pop accnt? my google accnt? i already synced google but no help. please help me figure out how to get texting back!
  • dmblastdmblast Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    please help when i go to messaging it still says account not active. what account i s this referring to? i synced my google accnt and now my apps work .but no messaging. please help
  • dmblastdmblast Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    so i was able to reboot carrier. but now says account not active need to rsync data or log on and log off. what account is this referring to? i resynced my google accmnt but still unable to get messaging
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 688 admin
    dmblast said:

    I have LG Optimus. I received a message that there will a planned network update. I then lost connectivity. I dialed the code that was indicated in the text from administrator (I assume that I dont text or call the code #, I just dial it on phone keypad?) Something processed but now receive message that my account is not activated. and to resynch account data. my account appears active on this website. I did update profile and PRL. What do I do? How do i get network back? thanks

    dmblast said:

    Hi can someone please help? I was able to go to my google account in my phone and get it synced. So i can now use apps , but cannot call or text. When I go to messaging it still says account not active and to resync account data or log out and back in again. what account is this message referring to? my freedom pop accnt? my google accnt? i already synced google but no help. please help me figure out how to get texting back!

    dmblast said:

    please help when i go to messaging it still says account not active. what account i s this referring to? i synced my google accnt and now my apps work .but no messaging. please help

    dmblast said:

    so i was able to reboot carrier. but now says account not active need to rsync data or log on and log off. what account is this referring to? i resynced my google accmnt but still unable to get messaging

    Hello, @dmblast. We are sorry about our delayed reply. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to provide and gather personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.