Need to have my phone number transferred from one account to another

Thomas BaillieThomas Baillie Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I recently purchased a new iPhone 4s and activated it to FreedomPop. However, I already have a FP plan on another phone. I would like my new 4s to have my current phone number, and my old iPhone 4 to have the new phone number. Basically, I'm trying to switch the accounts on these two phones. FP support emailed me once to let me know they can do it, but they haven't gotten back to my reply. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks!

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since you have two iPhones, this will be really easy, ready?

On the 4S, sign into the account of the 4 in the talk and text app. Yes, sign in to the account for the 4. Then on the 4, sign into the account for the 4S. Wasn't that very easy? Problem solved!
  • Thomas BaillieThomas Baillie Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I know that that will work for the talk and text, but what about the data? Wouldn't the data still be specific to each phone?
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,386 admin
    @Thomas Baillie‌ Looks like your iPhones were successfully switched :)
  • James SewellJames Sewell Posts: 67FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Ali said:

Since you have two iPhones, this will be really easy, ready?

On the 4S, sign into the account of the 4 in the talk and text app. Yes, sign in to the account for the 4. Then on the 4, sign into the account for the 4S. Wasn't that very easy? Problem solved!

Whoa! It's a little more complicated than that cause the data will not match. I've gone through this myself...and then it takes a while for the proper phone to display on the website. You really need tech support to re-assign the phones.