Alert: Account suspended due to billing issue. Click here to update your credit card or change payme

nascarfast48nascarfast48 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Help, I am getting this alert and cannot make or receive calls or texts: "Account Not Active." When I log into my account on a PC I see this message:

"Alert: Account suspended due to billing issue. Click here to update your credit card or change payment method."

I've cleared cache, updated my billing info and received a confirmation message about a $20 hold being placed for verification; however, I still have the error message and cannot use my account. I'm on a free account.

Please assist.

Answers

• Jeffrey BurgerJeffrey Burger Posts: 296FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Is it by chance the day or day before your new billing month starts?

I have had that glitch twice. Both times it occurred on the day before and the day of billing. I did not update credit card either time. Once they charged me ($0) for the new month it went away.

This month I happened to notice at maybe 5 pm or so the night before, that the account said 4 hours remaining in the current month. The following morning I had the notice of account suspended due to billing issue. I also noticed I had not yet been charged $0 for the new month. Later that morning the billing issue alert was gone and they had billed me the $0. So I think that billing the $0 was what made the alert go away.

It seems to me that the monthly expiration is not timed to coincide with the billing and this is why I got the alerts. This may or may not be the same situation for you.