Network not available

frfongfrfong Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
I bought Moto E from Freedompop years ago. 2 days ago, I was unable to receive calls/texts even though I could send calls/texts. I performed carrier reset numerous time to no avail. When I reset this morning, it asked me to choose a phone no. since my phone no. was "missing". So I reluctantly picked a new no. and performed carrier reset again. The phone said "cellular network not available" even though I have both WiFi and cellular data on with full signal strength. My old phone no. was (678)660-8118 and my new no. is (678)801-9981. I prefer to keep my old no. if possible.

Comments

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,265 admin
    frfong said:

I bought Moto E from Freedompop years ago. 2 days ago, I was unable to receive calls/texts even though I could send calls/texts. I performed carrier reset numerous time to no avail. When I reset this morning, it asked me to choose a phone no. since my phone no. was "missing". So I reluctantly picked a new no. and performed carrier reset again. The phone said "cellular network not available" even though I have both WiFi and cellular data on with full signal strength. My old phone no. was (678)660-8118 and my new no. is (678)801-9981. I prefer to keep my old no. if possible.

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Are you still needing assistance with switching back to your previous phone number?