Due to our current migration process, some of our operations will be temporarily unavailable in order to make the transition seamless. One of those being our ability to swap devices. Rest assured as we are working diligently to resume all operations for a better overall experience.

However, as we understand the excitement of waiting on pending situations, we still offer customers the ability to BYOD (bring your own device) in order to expedite the use of the desired device. Feel free to find out more by visiting the following link:
https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2914/kw/byod

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process.

Simcard Swap Request

apop1apop1 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I would like to change the simcard on my account with the new simcard that I have ordered. The new simcard has been shipped and associated with different email address. Please advise how I may proceed?

Best Answer

Answers

• vhummellvhummell Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I am trying to do this same thing but I am new to FP and I guess I didn't pay enough for the "free" account to have access to a phone line for help... I am impressed with how much this community forum does answer and the user interface isn't exhausting, so kudos to freedom Pop. Now how do I start a new discussion?... Lol I am sorry for tagging in on an already accepted answer but I need my SIM swapped from an inactive Sim to replace my active Sim that I had lost. Please help. Lol 8122214617 would take on my 8122212712 number. Thanks in advance to whomever helps me with this.