how come my new card is not exepted, could it be you no longer have this plan

zappa40zappa40 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
when I enter new card number(replacement card for recently hacked account) it keeps bringing me back to the beginning.I started this very process before my service expired.

Answers

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 688 admin
    zappa40 said:

when I enter new card number(replacement card for recently hacked account) it keeps bringing me back to the beginning.I started this very process before my service expired.

Hello, @zappa40. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. Please confirm if the email on your profile is the same email address associated with your FreedomPop account as well as the last four digits of your phone number so we can take a closer look at this.
  • zappa40zappa40 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I was given the account and sim ending with 0342. When my account pops up it still has my friends email [email protected] gmail.com on file although I thought it was changed to my email [email protected] .
    I have had the account for a little over a year.
    just yesterday I made an attempt to pay the payment with PayPal, have not received word yet.
    I find it strange that when getting into account it says I have20 some days left and 900and some mg of data,but the account has been suspended
  • zappa40zappa40 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    As I had already mentioned I have no internet nor cell service where I live so it takes me.a while to get messages
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 688 admin
    zappa40 said:

I was given the account and sim ending with 0342. When my account pops up it still has my friends email [email protected] gmail.com on file although I thought it was changed to my email [email protected] .
    I have had the account for a little over a year.
    just yesterday I made an attempt to pay the payment with PayPal, have not received word yet.
    I find it strange that when getting into account it says I have20 some days left and 900and some mg of data,but the account has been suspended

zappa40 said:

As I had already mentioned I have no internet nor cell service where I live so it takes me.a while to get messages

Hello, @zappa40. Thanks for getting back to us. We are sorry about our delayed reply. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to provide and gather personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.