i am getting 700MB on Free Basic 200

kavita bhaktakavita bhakta Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
hi, i have a sim kit with the free basic 200 plan, but i noticed i have 700MB. why is that? is it a mistake?

Best Answer

Answers

• kavita bhaktakavita bhakta Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    Any updates? I can't call. I can't email. I can't open a support ticket. This is my only option of resolving issue and no response here either.
    I opened a support ticket to downgrade my plan to the free basic plan. I was told that it has been downgraded. But yet I have 700mb instead of 200mb. I have tried every way possible from my end to resolve this issue with no update from your end. I do not want or be hit by any unexpected charges on this issue
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,348FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @kavita bhakta - Is this displaying in your online account ? https://my.freedompop.com
    Click on TAB usage
    See the 3 big numbers Data Used, Rollover Data, and Bonus data.
    If you haven't used any, yet, Does it say this:
    0 MB/200 MB, 0 MB/ 0 MB, 0MB/ 500MB ?
    Then I'd declare you have 500MB of bonus data.
    Probably a 'free' gift in the advert. when you signed up for the SIM.
    Next 'month' you will only have the 200MB and 0 MB of bonus.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • kavita bhaktakavita bhakta Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    @Rich Sias (16th) thanks for your response.
    i checked the usage tab it says:
    Data Used: 388.54 KB / 701.06 MB of mobile data

Also today i noticed i have 500MB of rollover data too which i never signed up for.
    I had put in a case to down grade my account to free basic account so i am not hit with any unexpected charges. I was told it was down graded.. then why do i see the 500MB roll over and 700MB data?

Also i noticed that under the "Plans" tab, my plan is the "Basic 200 Semi-Annual". What is this plan? is it differnent form the regular basic 200?
    I would really appreciate if you can look into my account and confirm that i have the basic plan and will not be charged anything.