Due to our current migration process, some of our operations will be temporarily unavailable in order to make the transition seamless. One of those being our ability to swap devices. Rest assured as we are working diligently to resume all operations for a better overall experience.

However, as we understand the excitement of waiting on pending situations, we still offer customers the ability to BYOD (bring your own device) in order to expedite the use of the desired device. Feel free to find out more by visiting the following link:
https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2914/kw/byod

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process.

Sprint to GSM SIM Transfer

anonymousXYZanonymousXYZ Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, I was using a phone from freedompop (ICCID 89011201000396889915) and now ordered a new GSM SIM (ICCID 89011704278313595177), I have that already. Could you please help me with the following? Thank you already!

1 I want to have my old number for the new one. I asked in this forum before, and was told to proceed like this, mentioning it in this forum once I have the card (before the Ting transfer was announced).
2 Thus I will deactivate the old one and not transfer to Ting Mobile. I have not activated the latter yet so I think I then will simply do nothing. I just wonder how I can get my credit back. Currently, I have the required top up credit on both cards, so I should get one back when I merge the cards I think.

Best Answer

This discussion has been closed.