Need Reset Re-Sync Account But Can Not do from Home Need Help From FreedomPop.

SMarcosSMarcos Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hi guys i have two phones from Freedompop my first phone is a Moto E XT1526 from sprint network and the second one is a galaxy which use ATT network, my first phone is stuck with att instead of his real number from sprint this happen before i need help from freedompop pop to reset my account in their servers because from my phone does not work i try everything log out sync account restart phone it just does not work need to be reset from freedompop servers my phones are free so freedompop does not answer my tickets any more can somebody help me with this. thanks (sorry my bad english)

Answers

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 688 admin
    SMarcos said:

Hi guys i have two phones from Freedompop my first phone is a Moto E XT1526 from sprint network and the second one is a galaxy which use ATT network, my first phone is stuck with att instead of his real number from sprint this happen before i need help from freedompop pop to reset my account in their servers because from my phone does not work i try everything log out sync account restart phone it just does not work need to be reset from freedompop servers my phones are free so freedompop does not answer my tickets any more can somebody help me with this. thanks (sorry my bad english)

Hello, @SMarcos. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. We are sorry about the delayed reply. Please provide the last four digits of the phone number you need assistance with as well as the ICCID numbers printed on the SIM card so we can take a closer look at it.