Is my HTCEvo4G FP "messenger" and phone "on or off"?

william thomaswilliam thomas Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Is my HTCEvo4G FP "messenger" and phone "on or off" half the time? What happens when I put my FP HTCEVO down for a few minutes? It appears to "sleep" at least I have to swipe down to unlock screen. Sometimes the screen goes dark...and then if I am on the FP messenger page, and I go back to home page, when I hit the messenger icon again, it appears to "load" all over. Was the APP stopped, is that why it reloaded etc? And sometimes the whole phone keypad doesn't do anything. I type in a number, I click "phone" and it just goes back. And then, things don't show up on the "recent calls" list. I would think every number I dial or who dials me should show up on the recent calls list.

And why were there TWO blue FP messenger icon(apps)? and then I get a message "You must use the FP Messenger APP", but one of them isn't a FP messenger APP, so why is it there?

Comments

• @william thomas‌ Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the FreedomPop Messenger app (the only app that you need to make calls and texts), this usually helps with problems like this. Please let me know if you are still having problems using your device after you have done this, thanks!
  • william thomaswilliam thomas Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you I will try that.