I need my Freedompop phone unlocked/released, also need to know how long until my service ends?

kiwasabikiwasabi Posts: 14FreedomPop Newbie
I need my Samsung Galaxy S5 on my freedompop account unlocked/released so I can go to Tello. Also, can you please tell me how long is left until my service expires and I'm forced to switch to Ting? Thanks.

Answers

• wcockerillewcockerille Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I too would like to request that my Samsung Galaxy S5 be unlocked.

Thank you FreedomPop for the Freemium platform you provided. I have enjoyed my FreedomPop experience since 2016. You will be sorely missed!!!

ICCID: 89011200000398128545
  • wcockerillewcockerille Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I also need my Samsung Galaxy S5 unlocked. FreedomPop, thank you for the Freemium platform you provided. You will be sorely missed!!! I have been enjoying my FreedomPop experience since 2016.

ICCID: 89011200000398128545
  • Richard DumserRichard Dumser Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes, I need the same thing. I want to get all the Freedom Pop stuff off my phone.
  • btewinklebtewinkle Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    You should be able to just sign up with Tello, since they both use the same Sprint network. I did exactly that, and giving Tello my phone info during the signup process, and service switched without issue within a couple days.
  • cmbwcmbw Posts: 1Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    Would like to have my phone released after more than 3 years service
    ICCID: 89011200002022156728
    Thanks
  • barbara salinskybarbara salinsky Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I would like my 3 cdma esn released so I can take them to a different sprint mvno