Unlock Request

David DahlDavid Dahl Posts: 87FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
Can Freedompop unlock my Galaxy S5 so that I may use the GSM card from Freedompop? I think it won't work as long as the phone is locked to Sprint. Thank you

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,272 admin

Can Freedompop unlock my Galaxy S5 so that I may use the GSM card from Freedompop? I think it won't work as long as the phone is locked to Sprint. Thank you

Hello,

We apologize for the delayed response. Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please provide us with the Galaxy S5's MEID or MAC numbers so that we can take a closer look at your device and advise you further.
  • David DahlDavid Dahl Posts: 87FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    CarlosG said:

Hello,

We apologize for the delayed response. Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please provide us with the Galaxy S5's MEID or MAC numbers so that we can take a closer look at your device and advise you further.
    Hello Carlos.
    I am a little confused still, can you please help me? I have a Freedompop Samsung Galaxy S5, it's GSM and CDMA right? that's what I read online. So I'm confused, can I use a freedompop GSM card with my phone to keep it active with Freedompop? Please instruct me on what to do so that I know how to get service again. Thank you so much!
  • David DahlDavid Dahl Posts: 87FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    bump