Due to our current migration process, some of our operations will be temporarily unavailable in order to make the transition seamless. One of those being our ability to swap devices. Rest assured as we are working diligently to resume all operations for a better overall experience.

However, as we understand the excitement of waiting on pending situations, we still offer customers the ability to BYOD (bring your own device) in order to expedite the use of the desired device. Feel free to find out more by visiting the following link:
https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2914/kw/byod

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process.

How could I move my CDMA phone number to GSM LTE SIM card

nemil1nemil1 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
HI, I have a Freedompop S4 with CDMA line that is being in process to transfer to TING. Last Friday I bought Freedompop GSM LTE 3in1 SIM card. How could I transfer my existing Freedompop/Ting CDMA based phone number to my new Freedompop GSM LTE card? My email address with freedompop account for both CDMA and GSM lines is: [email protected], and my phone number on my CDMA line is 314-254-18xx. Thank you.

Answers

• Cristina TetCristina Tet Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    edited August 15 #2
    I have the same issue. What is the solution ?
    Post edited by Cristina Tet on
  • freedomybkfreedomybk Posts: 87FreedomPop Newbie
    If you FP phone wasn't CDMA iPhone 4 like then your number has been ported to Ting. Follow instructions to access you new Ting account where you can find port out information which you can then use to port in Freedompop GSM LTE 3in1 SIM. If you had iPhone 4S then you may need to switch to Ting first and then ask Ting to take your real number in. When port is done you should be able to port it out to whatever carrier you want.