Action is required to save your FreedomPop or UNREAL Mobile number

fpuser341fpuser341 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Received the email "Action is required to save your FreedomPop or UNREAL Mobile number" from Freedompop that indicates my number has been migrated over to Ting. However, when my email address and either phone # or MEID is entered at ting.com/freedompop I still receive the message "We found your number. It will soon be ready to migrate to Ting, but we're still crunching some of the data needed to move you over. Please try again in a few hours."

What is happening here? I have been unable to dial out for nearly 2 weeks and would just like to be able to migrate my phone to the company of my choice.

Comments

• Cassian LeeCassian Lee Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm been trying to migrate to Ting also in the last few days, but every time that I tried. I always get the SAME message ".... we're still crunching some of the data needed to move you over". This is frustrating when they leave us no choice to move and yet they don't even have their systems ready for my account to move over.
  • petetoopetetoo Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi,
    my phone can also do GSM - can you migrate my account to the new FreedomPop service? I want to stay with FreedomPop and don´t want to move to Ting.
    Also, can you unlock my phone so I can use an international GSM SIM?
    Thanks.

Best,
    pk