How to set your Caller ID

Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
On your phone you have one of two apps install
Freedompop Talk and Text
Freedompop Messaging

To the left is shows three bars
Tab these bars
Tab Settings
Tab Call Options
Tab Caller ID
Type in what you want as ID
Tab OK
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".

Comments

• Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭

On your phone you have one of two apps install
    Freedompop Talk and Text
    Freedompop Messaging

To the left is shows three bars
    Tab these bars
    Tab Settings
    Tab Call Options
    Tab Caller ID
    Type in what you want as ID
    Tab OK

Need to add after you set Call ID go to "Update Freedompop Settings" and update.
    itbr[email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • LiveGroupLiveGroup Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Tried this with a Galaxy S4 and does not seem to work. Still showing my FreedomPop to people I am calling
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,338FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried with my Victory all setting there, remembers what I put in caller ID. When calling othe party still sees FP number.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    Found out by a post in the forum that the caller ID setting in the app will not work. Admin say it is not available at this time.
    [email protected]

• cdevidalcdevidal Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    Admins, is this feature still unavailable?