Due to our current migration process, some of our operations will be temporarily unavailable in order to make the transition seamless. One of those being our ability to swap devices. Rest assured as we are working diligently to resume all operations for a better overall experience.

However, as we understand the excitement of waiting on pending situations, we still offer customers the ability to BYOD (bring your own device) in order to expedite the use of the desired device. Feel free to find out more by visiting the following link:
https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2914/kw/byod

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process.

Swap service from CDMA account to new LTE SIM

longtimeuserlongtimeuser Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
I would like to remain a Freedompop customer with my existing account. The current phone number is 6143626222 and I want to transfer that to the LTE SIM 89011704278341601096 which I already activated and now downgraded (for $20). Will the top up credit I just paid be applied to the original account?

Answers

• longtimeuserlongtimeuser Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    Do you need other details for this?
    I'm getting the angry texts "You are about to lose your number!". It'd be nice to know what to do while I wait?
  • Vle045Vle045 Posts: 181FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer ✭✭✭
    I don’t know if Freedompop is doing anything to help anyone. Ting now owns all the old CDMS accounts/phone numbers. I canceled my CDMA account (and lost the number) and started with a fresh new number on Red Pocket
    Vle045
    Have I been helpful? Have I answered your question successfully? If so, please choose my answer.
    I'm trying to keep my existing account/plan.
    I have now paid for VIP support and it still won't let me submit a ticket for this.
  • snovacki3snovacki3 Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
    Ting is/was having all kinds of problems with my service transfer. I was hoping to transfer my CDMA service back to a Freedom Pop GSM account, asked how to do so, but haven't heard a peep about it. now I see my existing number is suspended, so I have a feeling I'll be taking the same path that Vle045 did. such is life...