Due to our current migration process, some of our operations will be temporarily unavailable in order to make the transition seamless. One of those being our ability to swap devices. Rest assured as we are working diligently to resume all operations for a better overall experience.

However, as we understand the excitement of waiting on pending situations, we still offer customers the ability to BYOD (bring your own device) in order to expedite the use of the desired device. Feel free to find out more by visiting the following link:
https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2914/kw/byod

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process.

port in failed with "number is in use" error

freedomybkfreedomybk Posts: 80FreedomPop Newbie
several people reported this problem, no message is answered except for one in private mode with unknown resolution.
is port in completely turned off now?
FP support phone lines are permanently in "after hours" mode.
when will port in screen start to work again or it is all dead forever?

Answers

• awayvisitawayvisit Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi,

I am getting notices from Ting that I must take action or I'll lose my number soon!
    I am awared that your system maybe overloaded and cannot handle all the requests because of the Sprint trasition happened within such a short notice.

May I suggest that or is it feasible for you to coordinated with Ting to extend the transition period so that all the transfer request can be handled before we lose our numbers?

I would appreciate it if you could let us know. So that those request would not continue to overwhelm the forum.

Thank you,
    Awayvisit