Due to our current migration process, some of our operations will be temporarily unavailable in order to make the transition seamless. One of those being our ability to swap devices. Rest assured as we are working diligently to resume all operations for a better overall experience.

However, as we understand the excitement of waiting on pending situations, we still offer customers the ability to BYOD (bring your own device) in order to expedite the use of the desired device. Feel free to find out more by visiting the following link:

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process.

Transfer CDMA phone number to replace an existing GSM SIM phone number

MustangMooreMustangMoore Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I have an existing CDMA phone number that I need transferred to replace an existing GSM SIM phone number. I got the port out info from TING, and like many others, I got the 'number in use' error message when I tried to do this myself. Logically since I never signed up for TING service, ...the only place it could be 'in use' is with FreedomPop. If so, then it seems you could make this change all on the FreedomPop side of this 'migration', and in doing so, make many in this community very happy. We're YOUR customers caught up in this and we need some direction from you. The current directions from FreedomPop/TING don't address this particular and common situation. Please help and thanks.
Sign In or Register to comment.