Two SuperNova devices on my account, but don't know have information to transition

gkalmangkalman Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
I am traveling, out of the country. Per your e-mail, I have two devices that are going to Ting, both Hotspots. One I have with me, the other is serving as a Hotspot at home right now. Consequently, I don't have physical possession of it.
In order to transfer it to Ting (or anywhere else), I need MEID and the telephone number associated with the SIM card that is inside.
Because I am not going to be home for almost a month and would like to continue the Hotspot service there uninterrupted, I need that information.
Would you be able to provide that to me?

What is going to happen to the top up credit in the two hotspot device accounts? Can I get it refunded?


  • freedomybkfreedomybk Posts: 76FreedomPop Newbie
    in my personal experience the best way is to contact ting support either via chat on their web site or by email to [email protected] or [email protected] they will find your devices by email address.
  • kenekene Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    (not an official answer.....) To go thru the Ting transition page, you should only need the MEID of a hotspot, and Ting will tell you the associated phone number. This should be inside the battery compartment of your hotspot-- but I know that doesn't help for the one at home. (On my Fuse MiFI, that info is also available on the screen.
    I know top-up credits were not transferred to Ting, and they're not covering them. FreedomPop does not seem eager to do so, either. I think I've seen some users say they arranged for top-up credits from an expiring CDMA line to be transferred to a GSM line, if you have one of those as well.
Sign In or Register to comment.