Due to our current migration process, some of our operations will be temporarily unavailable in order to make the transition seamless. One of those being our ability to swap devices. Rest assured as we are working diligently to resume all operations for a better overall experience.

However, as we understand the excitement of waiting on pending situations, we still offer customers the ability to BYOD (bring your own device) in order to expedite the use of the desired device. Feel free to find out more by visiting the following link:
https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2914/kw/byod

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process.

moving to Ting assistance needed

c9870c9870 Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
OK so i have my LG G7 (attached to my [email protected] account) how do i deactivate the phone from freedom pop to get it to be usable on ting.
i have complete the Phone number swap over to ting which i thought that would process the phone with it.

this phone was successfully activate on FP in Febuary and now wanting to move over to Ting as FP has stopped supporting the device.

what i have received from Ting support trying to assist with getting my phone activated with them.

When trying to activate your Ting #636-271-5929 on the LG G7 device (MEID 354991090484918), we are still getting the message that the device is active elsewhere (please see details attached). I am wondering if you can contact your carrier to confirm if the device is still active on their end.