Freedompop to Ting migration and Unlocking Freedompop device

stayblessedstayblessed Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Hi I have recently been made aware about the Freedompop to Ting migration for CDMA devices. My phone is among those that have been affected and I am now being made to transfer my service. However, I do not want to sign up for Ting. I would like to please have my ZTE Prestige 2 phone unlocked so I can use a different carrier. I hope I can get this resolved quickly as I cannot use my phone correctly until you unlock my phone. Thank you in advance.


  • stayblessedstayblessed Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Can you guys please help me unlock my phone so I can input a different sim card? I have been using this phone as my main phone and now that I am being forced to change providers, I would like to have my phone unlocked so I can do so. I have called Ting and Sprint but both companies say they cannot do anything because the phone number does not belong to them. I have also tried to contact Freedompop support on the phone but only heard irrelevant automated responses. Freedompop staff, please unlock my phone so I can use it again! Thank you.
  • cutehumorcutehumor Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    your best bet is to migrate to Ting for one month. then migrate to someone else if you are not happy with Ting
  • stayblessedstayblessed Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Is that all necessary just to get my phone unlocked? Would Ting be able to unlock my phone if I use them for one month? Shouldn't Freedompop be able to just unlock my phone and be able to provide me the information over private messaging/email/phone? I'm thinking it should be easy enough because I have had service with them for many months/years.
Sign In or Register to comment.