Cannot receive call without WIFI

chenfredchenfred Posts: 7Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
I am new to FreedomPop. After installed SIM card, everything works fine except it cannot receive the call without WIFI. I checked message that people had that kind of problem and follow their solution. I can received the call just one time when I syc my account from FreedomPop message application. When I call second time it does not work. Could you tell me how to resolve this problem? My iccid is 89011704278177958057. Thank you

Answers

• chenfredchenfred Posts: 7Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    This is definitely the problem of FreedomPop Message application. When I install PhonePower api it is the voip service, there is no problem to receive the call through mobile data. I check the PhonePower api it can set the network push notification but FreedomPop Message cannot set that feture. Another point is when I switch to mobile data and sync my account, if i call freedom phone number immediately it will work all time. But stay for a little while then it will not work. I hope FreedomPop Message developer can take care this problem. I believe a lot of people has this kind of problem.
    The problem fixed. Follow this link https://forums.freedompop.com/us/discussion/15828/not-receiving-calls
    To receive the call, you have to change FP configuration by:

1- Open FP app, menu, settings, call
    2- Unchecked "Send SIP INFO DTMF"
    3- Checked "Send RFC2833 DTMF"
    The problem still there. It is lucky last time I have success two time. After waiting for 5 minutes and try it does not work.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,376FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CarlosG , @EuniceL is there something that can be done on the Server side of things to fix this fella's issue ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • hunterEhunterE Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Having the same problem. Have 2 ZTE Z982 phones with FP LTE SIMs. Both on the same account with 2 numbers. One works, the other doesnt. Baffling. My DTMF settings are the same on both, but one is totally unreliable, works and rings incoming calls sometimes, but perhaps only minutes later does not.