**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

No internet on MiFi 4082

I have a MiFi 4082 on the free 4G only data plan. I can connect to the MiFi, but can't connect to the internet. The status light is either solid blue or flashing blue. I've tried hard resetting the MiFi but still don't have internet. A Overdrive Pro, also on the free 4G only data plan, right next to the MiFi works fine, so I know I should have internet connectivity.
Help please.

Comments

• @jeff35‌ We're sorry to hear that your 3G network connection has failed. To fix this issue, please try the following. You will need to be in a 4G coverage area or have another source of internet to complete these steps:

1. Connect to your hotspot to a computer via WiFi
    --If you are not able to connect via Wifi, attach your MiFi device to a computer using a USB cable
    2. Enter 192.168.1.1 into the address bar your browser
    3. Enter in the admin password, "admin"
    4. Navigate to the WWAN tab
    5. Click 3G in the WWAN menu
    6. Scroll down and click the '+' icon next to Service Updates
    6. Under Service Updates, choose "Update PRL", after it successfully completes then "Update profile". Both must complete. If one fails, please try again.
    7. Wait several minutes
    8. Turn device off and on again

Please let me know if this works for you, thanks!
  • jeff35jeff35 Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Unfortunately, when I try to update PRL or profile, I just get the spinning circle until I click cancel a couple minutes later. Also, as I have said in the OP, I'm on the free 4G plan. My 3G has not failed as my plan doesn't have 3G. It's my 4G connection is not working.
  • Warren GARLINGTONWarren GARLINGTON Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I currently have the same issue and I am unable to find any solution to correct this issue
  • krs1980krs1980 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    has there been any solution so far ?
  • John MarshallJohn Marshall Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    *Apologies if this winds up a double posting.) My understanding is the you CANNOT use the 4082 device on a 4G plan since Sprint shut down their 4G Wimax network. You can only use the device, if at all, on a 3G plan. The current standard for 4G is LTE - and this device is not LTE capable.
  • John MarshallJohn Marshall Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm not one of much expertise (or luck) with FreedomPop - but my understanding is you CANNOT use the 4082 on 4g since Sprint shut down its Wimax network - that the device will only work - if at all, on 3G. (It's not 4g LTE capable).