How do I reactivate an inactive account?

Andrea KennedyAndrea Kennedy Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
A few months after getting my Mifi through FreedomPop, it wouldn’t allow me to access the internet. I could connect to it, my account details all were active and in order but I couldn’t actually access the internet. I got fed up with it and stopped using but now when I really need it I logged in and it says my account is inactive. “Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive. Check your plan subscription and billing information.”
All I want is the free data plan I had before.
What do I need to do to get my account reactivated?

Answers

• dana troutmandana troutman Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    Where has my account gone. I tried to use my lines today and it said my # was gone I have been using it almost every day. I have 4 active # and all are now gone. What is up? Please reactivate my account with all the top up credit that was on them ASAP.
    account name [email protected]***
    #'s
    (325) 400-1***
    (727) 220-2***
    (727) 722-8***
    (254) 233-8***

I had requested my FP # that had gone to Ting 850 404-7*** to be ported to my (254) 233-8***. I had provided the Port out info Acct 8504047*** Pin 884169 I had asked if the port can not be accomplished to refund my $9.99 which I had been charged, it has been almost 3 weeks since I made the request.

Today all my lines are dead and my account has no #. Who do I call or contact to get these reactivated?
    Please Help ASAP as I need these #'s

All I had canceled was the old Sprint # that was transfer to ting which showed I was going to be billed $4.99 for and was not even working.

PLEASE HELP!
    Dan