Broadband Disconnected on Netgear 770s hotspot

mudslidersmudsliders Posts: 2Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
Just installed a Sim card purchased directly from FreedomPop into a new unlocked Netgear 770S hotspot. was able to log in and chance APN to FreedomPop as directed in instructions. All appears fine except broadband isn't connected. I select the connect option, but nothing happens. Please advise. Thanks.

Answers

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,376FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mudsliders - Check your account online to be sure all is A OK. https://my.freedompop.com
    Your Devices page should list the SIM in the Unite. The Plan page should show the current plan. The Billing page should show "Next Billing Date" and "Next Billing amount" of $0.00 or more. The above means you have a valid active account.

Be sure there is a decent cellular signal in the immediate area you are testing. APN value is fp.com.attz and authentication is NONE. If all that is done, and still no connection, try another carriers SIM and their APN. Does the 770S work for that one ? If not, suspect a hardware problem.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs