Ran out of data, have call minutes left, but can only call on wifi

corporate_dronecorporate_drone Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I used all of my data, but still have 200 minutes and 500 texts available. However, I can only make a call when on wifi.

If I run out of data, am I unable to make a call or text when off wifi?

Comments

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,376FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @corporate_drone - Try to leave at least 5 MB remaining so calls using Mobile Data can operate smoothly. Both calling and texting are zero based where the usage of data is zeroed out by the time the call advances thru its paces. i.e. you need a little bit of data to kick start the whole process for each call.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Jeffrey BurgerJeffrey Burger Posts: 323FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    This is another thing that should change whenever the new owner of FP gets around to migrating to native voice and text, as promised. Although, they only said that they will be including "the option for native carrier voice". So maybe it will depend on the plan chosen?
  • IsabellaIsabella Posts: 29 admin

This is another thing that should change whenever the new owner of FP gets around to migrating to native voice and text, as promised. Although, they only said that they will be including "the option for native carrier voice". So maybe it will depend on the plan chosen?

Hey Jeffrey!

Thanks for reaching out. As of now, we don't have additional details regarding this but be sure to stay tuned for awesome news to come soon! :)