Factory reset resulted in boot loop

66twib666twib6 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I bought a used FreedomPop LG Optimus F3 VM720 on eBay and it was having problems activating, so I did a factory wipe and now it's in a boot loop, though I can get to TWRP with vol+power. I've tried flashing LS720ZV7 but can't get it to start. 2 questons: First, can I get the ZV8 FreedomPop ROM so I can try with that (or newer if there is on). Second, I would like to get it unlocked so I can use it with a newer 4g LTE FreedomPop sim plan. Help? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• LuisaLuisa Posts: 40 admin
    66twib6 said:

I bought a used FreedomPop LG Optimus F3 VM720 on eBay and it was having problems activating, so I did a factory wipe and now it's in a boot loop, though I can get to TWRP with vol+power. I've tried flashing LS720ZV7 but can't get it to start. 2 questons: First, can I get the ZV8 FreedomPop ROM so I can try with that (or newer if there is on). Second, I would like to get it unlocked so I can use it with a newer 4g LTE FreedomPop sim plan. Help? Thanks in advance!

Hello 66twib6!

Thanks for reaching out. Apologies for the delay. We've created a private message as we'll need to gather and provide, private account information.