Activation Issue

PadmanabhPadmanabh Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I have got my FreedomPop LTE SIM yesterday but it is asking to activate. I am using my unlocked android phone. Since I ordered it from freedompop.com it should be already activated. Please help.

Answers

• RoberthRoberth Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    got any help? I am in the same situation :/
  • xtremeteknologyxtremeteknology Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Me too.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,376FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who has a still outstanding issue --> @Padmanabh , @Roberth , @xtremeteknology
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • joshsr2001joshsr2001 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having the same issue. Byod I ordered a lte sim, got a number assigned, input the apn settings, and still no active sim. So far my experience has been pretty poor with freedompop. Can someone please help me activate my new sim?
  • IsabellaIsabella Posts: 29 admin
    Padmanabh said:

I have got my FreedomPop LTE SIM yesterday but it is asking to activate. I am using my unlocked android phone. Since I ordered it from freedompop.com it should be already activated. Please help.

Hi Padmanabh!

Thanks for reaching out. Apologies for the delay. We've checked the account associated with the email address you use to log into these Forums and confirmed SIM card with ICCID number ending in 5084, was successfully activated on 09-05-2019. However, this account was canceled via your logged-in portal on 09-10-2019.

Should you still need assistance, please let us know.
    Roberth said:

got any help? I am in the same situation :/

Hello Roberth!

Thanks for reaching out. Apologies for the delay. Upon checking the account associated with the email address you use to access these forums, we confirmed you were assisted by one of our representatives, via Incident 190909-000187, who successfully activated SIM card with ICCID number XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX71467, on your account.

Additionally, we do see, you currently have an open support ticket, 190910-000524. To avoid confusion, our team will continue communication with you, through that support channel.

Thank you for your patience.

I'm having the same issue. Byod I ordered a lte sim, got a number assigned, input the apn settings, and still no active sim. So far my experience has been pretty poor with freedompop. Can someone please help me activate my new sim?

Hello joshsr2001!

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the delayed response. We've created a private message as we'll need to gather and provide private account information.
  • D_S_D_S_ Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    One more person having issues with FP, can someone help? Although my account is already active, data service stopped working since I switched to LTE sim card from the old 3g sim card. When I checked my account device list, it sims that the account is associated with different device?! Can make phone call and sent SMS on wifi, but data is not active. APN is correct: fp.com.attz
  • IsabellaIsabella Posts: 29 admin
    D_S_ said:

One more person having issues with FP, can someone help? Although my account is already active, data service stopped working since I switched to LTE sim card from the old 3g sim card. When I checked my account device list, it sims that the account is associated with different device?! Can make phone call and sent SMS on wifi, but data is not active. APN is correct: fp.com.attz

Hey there!

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry to learn you're experiencing problems with the service. To be sure we're checking the correct account, could you please be so kind as to confirm the last four digits of your SIM card's ICCID number?