Can you only have 1 phone with active ‘free 200mb talk & text per month’?

Dawn BurtonDawn Burton Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I do not have actual coverage in my area by FP, so w keep an old LG with a FP SIM in it for backup when traveling. Now have bought new back up phone with much more memory to use, but I can’t get it for the free 200 MB talk/text her month. Lowest I can go is $19.99 per month. Am I missing something, or do they only let you have one with the “free “account?

Answers

• IsabellaIsabella Posts: 29 admin

I do not have actual coverage in my area by FP, so w keep an old LG with a FP SIM in it for backup when traveling. Now have bought new back up phone with much more memory to use, but I can’t get it for the free 200 MB talk/text her month. Lowest I can go is $19.99 per month. Am I missing something, or do they only let you have one with the “free “account?

Hi Dawn!

Thanks for reaching out. Apologies for the delay. In order to answer your question, there's not an actual limit as to how many accounts you may keep active with the Free Plan. To be able to assist you with your current concern, please confirm the last four digits of the phone number in question.