SIM activation created an extra account, please help

QiuQiu Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
edited September 11 in Account Help #1
Hi

I ordered a SIM from my existing account and picked the number (xxxx8688). After I received it, I tried to activate the SIM but the process created a new account and asked me to pick a new number again. I didn't pick one, since I already picked it before and don't want to be double billed. I also tried to cancel the account (xxxx8688) so I only have one left, but got the "Unsuccessful" error. Also when I activate the new SIM, I specifically unchecked $10 top-up choice and was still charged $10 and got $10 top-up credit. Please combine the two accounts using the number I've already picked or cancel the account associated with xxxx8688 so I can pick a number on the new SIM. And please refund the $10 I didn't pick. I have a screen capture that showed I selected the right option. My overall email for the two accounts is [email protected]

Thanks

James
Post edited by Luisa on

Answers

• LuisaLuisa Posts: 40 admin
    Qiu said:

Hi

I ordered a SIM from my existing account and picked the number (xxxx8688). After I received it, I tried to activate the SIM but the process created a new account and asked me to pick a new number again. I didn't pick one, since I already picked it before and don't want to be double billed. I also tried to cancel the account (xxxx8688) so I only have one left, but got the "Unsuccessful" error. Also when I activate the new SIM, I specifically unchecked $10 top-up choice and was still charged $10 and got $10 top-up credit. Please combine the two accounts using the number I've already picked or cancel the account associated with xxxx8688 so I can pick a number on the new SIM. And please refund the $10 I didn't pick. I have a screen capture that showed I selected the right option. My overall email for the two accounts is [email protected]

Thanks

James

Hi James!

Thanks for reaching out. Apologies for the delay. We've created a private message as we'll need to gather and provide, private account information.