Deactivate only one device on account

tteammtteamm Posts: 18FreedomPop Newbie
Hello FreedomPop Community.
I have 3 devices on my account. I need to deactivate one.
Please deactivate one device " LTE SIM Kit - 3-in-1 - Voice/Data Bundle ",
email : [email protected],
phone number 786 692-6972 , ICCID # 89011704278235881770.
I don't want to close the account - I just want to deactivate one device on account.
Please do not cancel this account ( email: [email protected]gmail.com ), because I have more devices there.
Thank you.

Comments

• IsabellaIsabella Posts: 29 admin
    tteamm said:

Hello FreedomPop Community.
    I have 3 devices on my account. I need to deactivate one.
    Please deactivate one device " LTE SIM Kit - 3-in-1 - Voice/Data Bundle ",
    email : [email protected],
    phone number 786 692-6972 , ICCID # 89011704278235881770.
    I don't want to close the account - I just want to deactivate one device on account.
    Please do not cancel this account ( email: [email protected] ), because I have more devices there.
    Thank you.

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the delayed response. We're sorry to learn you wish to cancel the sub-account associated with line XXX-XXX-6972. If you're experiencing problems with the service, that have prompted your decision to cancel this SIM card, please feel free to reply to this message with additional details so we can assist you accordingly.

Should you still wish to continue with the cancellation instead, you may do so by following the steps provided on the link below: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2634/kw/cancel

The cancellation will not affect the other devices activate on the account. Please be sure to cancel the correct line. Additionally, please be advised that the phone number will be automatically deactivated once the account has been canceled.