Porting out

Jmontanez44Jmontanez44 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
What is the correct port out info to provide a new carrier? The info provided by FreedomPop under "Phone Number Port Out Information" does not match the info FreedomPop requires to port out. What's the point of providing port out info when it's incorrect? I've been trying for days to port out, have tried to use "FreedomPOP_IQNT" as my account name and the Account #, PIn #, and Address that shows in the port out info page. I'd like to resolve this as soon as possible and any help would be appreciated.

Answers

• LuisaLuisa Posts: 40 admin

What is the correct port out info to provide a new carrier? The info provided by FreedomPop under "Phone Number Port Out Information" does not match the info FreedomPop requires to port out. What's the point of providing port out info when it's incorrect? I've been trying for days to port out, have tried to use "FreedomPOP_IQNT" as my account name and the Account #, PIn #, and Address that shows in the port out info page. I'd like to resolve this as soon as possible and any help would be appreciated.

Hello Jmontanez44!

Thanks for reaching out. We'll be glad to take a closer look into this for you.

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
  • ellenliangellenliang Posts: 2Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    Luisa, I am facing the same issue, could you kindly share what is the reason for this?
  • ellenliangellenliang Posts: 2Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    Luisa, I am facing the same issue, could you kindly share what is the reason for this?
  • LuisaLuisa Posts: 40 admin

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out ellenliang. We'll be glad to take a closer look into this for you.

We've created a private message as we'll need to gather and provide, private account information