**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cannot access utility to change password – please help?

My MiFi connection is fine. I can get on, surf the web, etc. I just can't access the setup screen. I'd really like to change the password so I don't end up sharing with everyone.

Comments

• Hello @Michael Humphrey‌ ! Thanks for posting. To access the utility:

Connect to your device's Wi-Fi (default password is "freedompop") (unless using the Freedom Stick, which you will plug right into your USB port)
    Open your web browser and type in "192.168.1.1" if using the Photon or Sleeve, "192.168.14.1" if using a Freedom Stick, "192.168.15.1" if using the Freedom Hub Burst, "192.168.0.1" if using the Overdrive, or "192.168.1.1" if using the MiFi 4082/500 LTE.
    Go into wireless settings. Depending on your device, the default password for settings will either be "admin" or "password"

From here you can change the SSID, password, and security settings.

Do not forget your wireless password! You will not be able to re-connect to the device utility without it. Have a great weekend!
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    @Michael Humphrey‌ Hey Michael, please go to 192.168.1.1 while connected..password should be admin.