**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Not available as BYOD?

I just received a Samsung Galaxy Victory from Amazon with a clean ESN and Freedompop is telling me that it is not a device you support. Is this correct? I purchased this phone to use with your service to replace my current EVO I'm using for your service.

Comments

• ForestcatcrimsonForestcatcrimson Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    my MEID is 256691457809773571
  • ForestcatcrimsonForestcatcrimson Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    ESN is 99000212952203 I checked it with Swappa and it's clean and ready for activation but freedompop website is saying it's not supported. :(
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    @Forestcatcrimson‌ Hey! I've gone ahead and added your device to our system which should fix the issue you are having in trying to activate :) Please try again and keep us updated!
  • Tae JungTae Jung Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for responding back. I'll try it out when I get the chance to do so.
  • Ann BarrickAnn Barrick Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm looking to switch over from Sprint since my 2-year contract just ended. I bought a Samsung Galaxy Victory through Sprint, so ideally I would love to keep my phone and just simply switch my service to Freedom Pop, since my phone should be one of the supported devices... but says that it's not currently supported by you guys? Would I also be able to keep the same phone number as well?

MEID - 256691456504207224

Thank you!
    Ann
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ann Barrick‌ I rand esn test at swappa.com
    It says the phone may still be active.
    Have you deactivated, yet?
    If so, was last bill paid in full and any ending fees etc all paid in full ?
    They have up to 30 days to wait for this to occur.
    Then they set esn to bad if above has not happened.
    They set it to good these and other causes are ok.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs