**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How do I locate my msl code?

Ive been waiting all night for the email with the msl code to come...

Answers

• Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014 #2
    Freedompop.com and log-in -> Tab My Account -> Tab Devices. If it there it be under your Mac ID, if not get with admin here and he be able to post that for you.
    Email: itbrianmc@aol.com
    itbrianmc@comcast.net

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • SynefraSynefra FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    It is not under my Mac Id. How do I contact Admin? Sorry, new to forums...
  • SynefraSynefra FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    It isnt under my Mac ID. How do I contact the Admin? Sorry, I'm new to forums...
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭
    Try @Jorge M ‌ just click has picture or has this right here.
    Email: itbrianmc@aol.com
    itbrianmc@comcast.net

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".